View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 01:15 PM   #9
dminahan
Rep
Drives: Audi Q7

Thanks for the input. I did purchase (i.e. not lease) so I plan to keep this car long term. It does work differently than Mercedes so I'm trying to wrap my head around it. I never had anyone quote above MSRP for maintenance plans on Mercedes or find someone that would go under MSRP for them either (but I really focused on price shopping the warranty on Mercedes).

At first I thought they were quoting the wrong things for each of these cases. I am realizing thanks to this input there is variability on all of it. And I guess all dealers then respect the prepaid maintenance plan regardless of their costs.

I heard from someone that they had to complain for their brakes to be replaced in the first 36k miles. When you buy the Ultimate Care + do they just replace them on a set interval (but if you burn through brakes too quickly you won't get multiple sets) or no you do have to complain to get the brakes done periodically? I saw a chart to imply they would change them on set intervals if you buy ultimate care + but maybe I'm reading that chart wrong.
Appreciate 0