Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
Who has final say on termination?
In this case, the owners would make the final call. This employee has been the one that has taken our services international so I understand the hesitation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
You've been attracted to her for some time. Or is it sexually stimulated? Whatever.

Just take her out for happy hour. Women clearly dress like that because they know someone is watching them.

Then again, maybe you shouldn't. I'm just a reckless person.
You were the only one that told me to go through with it. All of OT was like noooooo she's engaged, don't do it.

You're a good man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Change the caliper with the standard caliper then go with a better pad first. I would pull out all of the stops (pun intended) before I pulled the trigger on a BBK. There are so many things that can be done to maximize the performance of the ///M braking systems as they are pretty robust when delivered. What pads are you running? What fluid? Do you have braided steel lines to reduce expansion and pressure loss? Are your lines, braided steel or stock, older than 2 years?

For the most part we don't get anywhere near the thermal limits on brakes until we go with real racing tires.
My stock system isn't so stock anymore. I'm running Performance Friction 08 pads, Motul RBF 600 fluid, braided stainless steel lines and I have the brass caliper bushings for the front and rear that I haven't installed yet. Tires are Nitto NT-01s.

I figured if I was going to replace a caliper, might as well go big. Although, I do have spare calipers in the garage. I think they need to be rebuilt though. Might just put those up for sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
Old school bleeding too. There's a trick when bleeding...Take a deadblow and tap the caliper after everything runs clear, some minute bubbles will pop up.
I use a pressure bleeder. Seems to work pretty well. I'll use a deadblow next time I bleed the brakes. Which will be this weekend, hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I know, I know...ghey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
PM me if you need advice. I term'd one in my industry in less than one week. A world record. We are so risk averse that it typically takes 6 months to a year and about 100,000 emails between HR, Legal, and the management team.
Will do. We're trying to figure out how soon we can get someone ready to travel international before we term this guy.
Appreciate 1