Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceStormOf06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F90BSM5 View Post
I'd have never gave him the keys to drive it. Stick with mopar that's where he belongs
Such disrespect. He's actually a journalist with more YouTube subscribers that Joe Achilles and other BMW FanBoys. Most importantly, he's a journalist. So maybe you should check your unconscious biases at the door. I'm hard pressed to find another negative post you've given to other non black journalist???
Umm... what? I think it's a stretch calling him, Joe Achilles, or 90% of YouTube "influencers" journalists at all. They just aren't. Give me actual information about the car and the feeling of driving it like actual journalists do, a la a Chris Harris, Andrew Frankel, Harry, Dan Prosser, etc., and not this clickbait for likes bullshit.

And as someone who is black as well, GTFO here with you're race baiting bullshit. From what I see of the previous posts has literally nothing to do with his race and almost everything to do with the fact that he is not a journalist and not even trying to be objective. Go look at some of the other threads with these influencer types that are white, they equally get shit on if not worse.

I am happy a brother is doing well and making bank from YouTube, and for that reason I may watch a video or two of his, but let's not distract from the fact that a lot of his videos are unobjective clickbait bull and not any actual sense of automotive journalism.

Are you a sockpuppet for him?
100% agree with you
Appreciate 2
F90BSM568.50
FrankieNuo1217.50