05-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #1016
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Reverse stock split for XSPA? Anyone know the details?
They voted yesterday and approved it. Doesn't mean they have to use it. See my other "long and drawn out" post about it being the nuclear option.

Usually...an R/S isn't a good place to be. I sell right before I think it will happen, then buy back in afterwards when people are panicking if I think the company is worth it.

With Xspa.....I don't care. I held...and even bought more today. I would like to see it run, but if they did do a split it would draw the attention of the bigger guys and get the penny flippers out.

But if you look around....they have job offerings in several locations across the country.....the same way they started out with JFK.

Again...this is my opinion and my long term hold. Right now all the action is just "shaking out" people who were in it for a quick flip. These guys jumped into the stock in the .70's and sold in the .90's. They aren't interested in what this could become, they just got the volume alert on their scanner and hop on for the ride. Most probably haven't even looked into what the company is trying to accomplish.

Like you...I'm still around .47 even after averaging up a few times. I think we have a diamond here for real. And if the CEO does like I think he will, he will release steady PR every 3-4 weeks as they close contracts.

After a few of those...you will have people screaming and kicking themselves for selling too soon.