View Single Post
      07-02-2020, 11:34 PM   #1730
robby818
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

I am also in L.A. looking for a 10% off MSRP deal albeit on the 45e and the dealers are barely responding to me. I don't even mention the discount i am looking for on the initial contact. I was at Beverly Hills BMW and was told they kept a handful of sales people and let everyone else go. They seem to be in low sales mode. Keep costs minimum and sell the few cars they have at as high of a margin as possible. Getting a deal right now is going to be tough. I am probably going to come back in 6 months and see if i can get a better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkstr8 View Post
I'm pitting 5 dealers against each other trying to get pricing and a list of July incentives. So far only 1 got back to me with 9.8% off - 75k build for 67. They quoted me that but now won't respond. lol

Of all my 68 cars, these dealers are being the slowest I have ever dealt with to give me a quote. I'm a super easy customer. I search inventory, pull the build sheet from MDecoder to verify the build is ok to me.

Then give them the stock # and ask for a best quote.

You'd think in Los Angeles, about to get hit hard again from Covid, they would want to move a 75k car.

Id be happy with 10-12% off and whatever other incentives (current BMW owner and the 3k cash).
Appreciate 0