View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #47
MiamiFan13
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: i4-e40 335i 03 Cobra,Jeep SRT8

That is a beautiful truck. I would lower it just a little bit, but otherwise its perfect. I love the way you optioned it and the color choice is classy. You can't go wrong with the black interior either. Enjoy it!

If I were to buy a new BMW in this day and age, it would be one of the X-M's. These are trucks that have been engineered to perform more like cars and are huge improvements over standard 4x4's in performance and style. The same can't be said about the cars as they've become more and more numb to the driving senses, other than straight line acceleration. In my opinion, many of BMW's older cars from the 90's and early 2000's are actually more enjoyable to drive than the current cars. Steering, braking, usable power and sound of the older cars feel so much more natural and rewarding compared to the BMW models from the last 10yrs. However, from the standpoint of 4x4/AWD vehicles, these current X-trucks bring amazing performance that was never available, nor expected, from SUV's of the past. Just my 2-cents...sorry for rant.
Appreciate 1
AlexFL7838.00