ChampKind
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 550iM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjays View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by champkindwhammy View Post
$107k build!! Holy $hit I'd say that's well optioned. Good for you. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger anyway now but have to reign in the options like crazy 🤦🏻*♂️. Still debating between the gray/black or your colors. Those black rims are 🔥🔥
I debated options like exec pack and full merino, ext color TZB II...finally decided this is nutz! I have settled down and realized, things like Skylounge and BW audio are really cool, I wont' miss them and as awesome of color as TZB II is, I can totally live with PB just as well...finally I was is this ongoing Night blue headliner with full white ivory/night blue full merino debacle with my CA. Because of this ongoing incorrect info my CA received, I withdraw my order of the M50i as prev posted. that was $102k MSRP...now I have a very well optioned M50i at $96k...after my prev negotiated -8%...brings to around $88k pre tax. still plan on taking all avail incentives hoping around to save another $2-3k
This is my daily driver in South Fl and I know in the long run the white full merino would drive me crazy.. so here is my new and final build.

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...6lf7fu/summary
Yeah I hope the incentives pop something by the time delivery hits. Nice build!
Appreciate 0