View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 12:46 PM   #6
GunnarStahl44
Rep
Drives: '21 X5 xDrive i40 M Sport

Great build. I would say other than your color choice, if you are patient, you may not have to order a new build and still get exactly what you want and potentially a better discount by taking something off the lot. At least where I am in the northeast, there are a ton of MY24 builds that have a similar package to what you are looking for and I'm sure MSRP discounts are going way better for leftover MY24 inventory.

That said, I just ordered a MY25 and got 7% off MSRP through my dealer. I've read about similar discounts here on the forum. I am a repeat customer and working with the same salesperson.

In terms of finding a person to work with, my historical strategy was to go on to dealerrater.com and see if one or two particular salesperson names kept getting good reviews and then I would call the dealer and ask to speak with that person specifically and assess their style. I would NOT suggest asking for a random person or walking in without an appointment, they usually hand those off to the junior people or new ones who have no appointments... you don't want that.

Good luck!
Appreciate 1
LuckyBrand1317.00