Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Good job. How many shit profiles/messages did you have to go through on Zoosk, though? I'm still not sure I wanna pay for that site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'm curious about this as well. I don't have Zoosk (might sign up in the near future) but I know on other sites (such as Match) they are completely useless unless you pay for them. I think on Match you can't even message people without paying, which is pointless. While I hate paying for shit, especially since I live in a smaller town where there are less people/potential matches in the first place, it seems like the only way to get anywhere. I deleted POF because there are way too many scams/fake profiles. I would say 80% of it is completely fake, it's just not even worth the effort. Tinder is approaching that fast. So many women with fake profiles or premium snapchat requests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
It's always a mixed bag. I placed my stratification earlier in the thread and it's based on overall opportunities. Based on outcomes it's a bit different. Zoosk is great if you want to meet lots of women that may be a little more focused on shorter term outcomes.

The best thing about online dating is culling many different women from the field in an hour or two vs spending the like amount of time on a really bad date. My system is this:

1. Chat for a day or so.
2. Exchange numbers to text. And exchange pictures which AREN'T on the site.
3. Talk within 24-28 hours of exchanging numbers.
4. FaceTime or video chat within 48 hours of talking. This is important. If they balk at video chatting, I'm out.
5. Meet and greet for happy hour. Happy hour is important because it gives you an out if it doesn't go well or, if it is going well, extend to dinner. Maximum upside with very little downside risk.

This is the way.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5