United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSSIIM3 View Post
i guess you can think of it this way: whats the benefit of getting the passive over the adaptive?

its only a $1000 option which however way you look at it adds around $30 a mo to your pmt. Is that really expensive to the point where its requiring this much thought and decision making to get it or not get it? if the perfect car except for EDC was at the dealership, then i would get it regardless. but given you ordered the car and its your choice, unless you can come up w a reason for not getting it, i would get it. if you can't afford $30 a mo extra, then maybe you shouldnt be buying the car, unless, like i said, theres a reason to not get it...
Not everyone has a monthly payment (my M4 is paid for) so that is not necessarily an argument for everyone. I read many reviews that said that the passive suspension was great and that the adaptive was not really necessary. I got the passive. Had nothing to do with the money. I am happy with the passive. Would the adaptive have been better? I don't know - I don't have it.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 0