View Single Post
      01-27-2020, 10:32 PM   #21
spike5150
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Your talking about the ones pictured on our forum header.

These were suppose to be standard across the board from release on all M-Sport models. Early production M-Sport models got them as pictured in all the initial press cars. My early M-Sport 50i build got them and I have seen them on about 5 other early builds then there was a initial part shortages and package name changes at the start of production. At that point, only the cars outside of the US got them. Initially there was all kinds of part shortages as production was ramping up. I believe the “badge delete” for the USA models was implemented then. We had a long thread on this at the start of our G05 forum. Some dealers were even getting the badges and installing them on delivery. Much like the key card, the badge was spotty at best with dealers stepped up and delivering them with the new X5’s.
Side emblem delete is a “feature” in the USA. Part of M Sport package listed as “3DZ without lines designation outside”

Was the same for F15. USA didn’t get side emblems. Early us G05 builds with emblems were “misbuilds”.
Appreciate 0