10-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
poppop
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i TBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGator2002 View Post
Exciting day, my 2020 M50i went into production today and was assigned a VIN. Earlier than I was originally told as we expected production the week of Oct 7th.

I placed the order on Aug 20th but due to the Individual options I chose it kicked the production date out about a month.

Tanzanite Blue II Metallic
Ivory White/Night Blue Full Merino Leather
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain Trim with High Gloss Silver
Driving Assistance Package
Luxury Seating Package
Executive Package
22" M V-Spoke Cerium Grey 747M wheels
Integral Active Steering
2-axle Air Suspension
Trailer Hitch
Acoustic Glass
Luggage Compartment Package
Glass Controls
Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
Night Vision with Pedestrian Protection
Individual Alcantara headliner in upholstery color

Total MSRP - $109,375
Got 8.5% off plus $1,250 loyalty rebate and $1,000 BMWCCA

I'm so excited!! Doing the PCD and dealer told me today they are scheduling me for 10/28/19. I can hardly wait...

This is my first BMW and will be replacing my 2017 GMC Yukon Denali. It will be parked in the garage next to my 2016 Jaguar F-Type R Convertible and I have a 2020 Corvette on order (first allocation at my dealer)...my buddy joked that I'll have the beginnings of a World War in the garage with the German, Brit and American. If I could only add an Italian to the mix LOL.
Great build and a decent % off MSRP. One of the best in Florida I have seen. I am in the Tampa area and will be negotiating later this year. BTW I have a 2017 Maserati SQ4 that I will be selling or trading in, so that would complete your Italian wish
Appreciate 1