Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
1 hour and 33 minutes??? A)College student can't afford that rate B)College student can't go that long without a trip to bathroom for a wipe down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

93 minutes of chatting, your story seems more like 33 mins
i can see that, but i'd rather not spill every single detail on a public forum. let's just keep it at that because it's kinda weird to post basically the transcript of what we talked about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Haha you don't have to tell me the convo. I'm messing with you and that borders on being a creeper anyway lol.

I think it's good she is opening up to you. OCD seems like a better option than meth addict or multiple personalities. Sounds to me like she's pretty into you bro.
i think so too! definitely better than anything "worse" if you can even relatively compare mental ilnesses...

and to be fair, her room was decently messy and she didn't comment on how messy my room was so she is getting over it (i guess?) - also learned that she doesn't have a room in her parents' home because it just reminds her of those days so nothing like daddy/family issues

idk tbh im busy doing my own thing but i kinda like how this is going; she said she'd drive down here during thanksgiving which kinda ruins my plans of hitting the suburbs but we'll see...
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
nyalpine907384.50