12-20-2019, 06:38 PM   #2
homerrr
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by 130FeetDeep View Post
I emailed BMWCCA today about their rebate program that many of us used or plan to use. I will take delivery of my X5 in Q1 of 2020 and planned on joining BMWCCA for the rebate. I was informed that you CANNOT get the rebate instantly anymore with a 3 year membership. Now, you have to do the 3 year membership AND have joined 6 months prior to taking delivery. This will go into effect starting January 2020. Way to screw over loyal customers BMWCCA.

Quote:
We just received new rules from BMW NA today for the 2020 program. You can no longer join and be eligible for a rebate right away. In 2020 they are saying you have to join for 3 years and then wait 6 months before buying a car to qualify.

If you are not currently a member and are purchasing in January, it looks like you will not be eligible for a rebate through our program.

Thanks,
BMW CCA
Define "loyal customer" if you're not a member yet and may or may not have a BMW? Maybe that is the exact point, to reward members when buying (another) BMW instead if people becoming a member just to get the rebate....
Appreciate 1