View Single Post
      01-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #7
ef11
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqgambler View Post
Stay away from the one at SJL, its a branded title; not sure what the problem was, but I wouldn't risk it especially from a non-BMW shop. Used market inventory is dropping as usual and the few examples of well equipped go quickly. Be patient and move quickly, I missed out on several great examples for a variety of reasons. Because you are looking for 2019-2020 most of those cars are from people that turnover their cars regularly, early lease exits, or loaner/demos - there won't be many on the market.
Yes I reached out to the dealer and it was bought back by BMW due to an AC issue. They have all the documentation from BMW and BMW has also added a year of warranty to all AC components past the standard warranty.

So it doesn't really bother me, BUT I understand for resale later could be an issue. It's the only car available in the nation with every option I want I think (except Acoustic Glass)...how do you add every option and not that?

Yes I guess what you are saying is that the standard 3 year leases won't be up yet on most of those so there won't be many available...I guess I'll just keep waiting and looking until I see the perfect one.

Switching from white to black/gray will open up the options more, but I really want white :/

2020 X5 M50i Mineral White / Full Coffee Merino
DHP, DAP, Executive, B&W, Night Vision
Appreciate 0