CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
What seems to be missing from so many discussions is thoughtful consideration of the 'other side of the coin'. Read about this teacher and what happened to her and her family. It's this kind of scenario and outcome that any reasonable teacher or admin can't help but be concerned over: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-also-n1233672

P.S. Since NBC is the source, there will be some embedded editorializing masquerading as reporting. Please avoid that and try to just get the facts of what happened.
Yup, this is also a factor the school boards are taking into consideration. Easy for someone to say "the teachers know what their job entails" or "I don't care about the virus", but what about others, especially those at risk? Do they not deserve safety or the ability to work? My mom is a recent cancer survivor, her immune system is absolute shit right now. She works as a special ed teacher in a school. Fortunately she doesn't have to work, as my dad can probably take care of both of them, but many are not in that scenario.
Appreciate 0