Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithcinema View Post
Thanks to Bimmerpost you guys saved me $1,000 towards more useful options like the Melano leather instead, I thought the laser lights were something special as when I went to dealer the salesman said to pass on them as you will not even know you have the option, as my current 2016 x5 with out led lights the salesman said the new adaptive led are amazing and I have never used my high beams in my current x5 yet as I live in the suburbs of nyc and have street lights , I thought the lasers were the main source of light , thanks for clearing this up for me
umm laser lights are well worth the money no matter how you put it. If there's even a 1% chance of using them that could be the difference between hitting a deer or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithcinema View Post
Thanks to Bimmerpost you guys saved me $1,000 towards more useful options like the Melano leather instead, I thought the laser lights were something special as when I went to dealer the salesman said to pass on them as you will not even know you have the option, as my current 2016 x5 with out led lights the salesman said the new adaptive led are amazing and I have never used my high beams in my current x5 yet as I live in the suburbs of nyc and have street lights , I thought the lasers were the main source of light , thanks for clearing this up for me
umm laser lights are well worth the money no matter how you put it. If there's even a 1% chance of using them that could be the difference between hitting a deer or not
Not really a issue for me and never used my current high beams , now if the low beams were laser I agree 100 percent, I ended up getting the rear seat I drive nav/entertainment package
Appreciate 0