View Single Post
      04-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #192
JB135i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

I said the other players were better! I wasn't making excuses, just observations.

Voids are easy to kill but their weapons are OP imo, I can have my opinion right? For their cost, time to build, armor and speed (slowish) the are out of balance in comparison most other units. Blizzard games are the epitome of balance and imo those need a tweak or two.

Zerglings seem a bit strong too. Zerg rushes have always been a cheap method, but iirc they seemed weaker in SC1. What I mean here is that it seemed to take a couple/few more Zerglings in SC1 to pull off the same/similar result.

My build order is getting stronger, and I (we 2 x 2) have had some really awesome come from behind wins. A couple dominating victories too! Or the other guys just sucked LOL.

I (we) did get absolutely destroyed in a game yesterday. We had both massed a pretty impressive force, or so we thought! We massed up in the center, getting ready to go in an OMG. This f'g protoss guy had a mothership thing (and mass units) and literally wiped us off the map. We died SO f'g quick, it was actually entertaining. His terran partner didn't even need to show up. The beat down was so complete we didn't even have time to type "retreat". It literally took 2-3 seconds and ALL our units were gone. We made the obvious newb error of being massed up like that. We should have split up, at least somewhat, but the Proto alone had us beat. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Mega- I updated my drivers immediately before install, so that's not specifically it. They may not be 100% compatable, but they are up to date. I will be sending in a thorough description to Blizzard in a few more games.
Appreciate 0