View Single Post
      03-17-2022, 10:37 PM   #14
Sample
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i/G05 X5 xDrive40i

I'm not sure about the S22 Ultra, but for the iPhone 13 Pro Max I use the Proclip Magsafe mount. It's an expensive setup for a mount, but it was the best option when I was researching for a mount that did not block the vents and supported Magsafe. You also have to provide your own Apple Magsafe charger.

MagSafe Charger Holder - I drilled a hole at the bottom of the mount to hide the cable behind the mount. I also had to add a glob of solder to the 12v charger it came with since the tip was too short to touch the bottom of the 12v socket.
Angled Extension Plate - Mount the magsafe charger to this plate.
Tilt-Swivel - Attaches to the bottom of the angled plate. Allows you to angle it in more directions to get a perfect view. FaceID works perfectly for me.
Console Mount - I didn't want to block an air vent. The tilt swivel attaches to this part. When clipping it to the console, pay close attention to where it is supposed to clip. Look at the photos they provide on the item's webpage.
4 2pk Cable Management Clips - Hide/tuck the cable in the cup holder area neatly.
Appreciate 0