View Single Post
      03-23-2020, 06:03 PM   #4
GSG5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5MC (MBB/SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfscott View Post
Thanks. I will need to check with my SA to see if things like the hitch can be a port-installed accessory.

The other aspect is, that despite my lust for a M car, should I just racechip a M50i and live without the suspension settings and cross-drilled brakes etc.

When will MY 2021 start showing up? Maybe it's an unknowable given this current environment.
Good question. It’s one that I’ve only recently started considering myself if it means that I may pick up a few options I really wanted (e.g. LED Sky Lounge). Before the Spartanburg plant was shut down was announced last week, production on my F95 was scheduled to begin week 14 or ~April 6th. Thus, I was expecting delivery in late April.

Obviously, that’s all out the window now. If the revised ETA on my car turns out to more like June/July now, I’d seriously consider just waiting until August to get a 2021 with a couple more options (not saying 2021s will be available in August). But who knows when we’ll really have any clarity on this - I suspect BMW themselves isn’t sure yet. We’re living in the Wild West right now, so I’m keeping all options on the table.
Appreciate 0