View Single Post
      04-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #12
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Had M1 stuff which did me just fine after my Adams CMB's, switched to M4 full kit incl TM milled wedges, WOW what a difference. Gotta try them to get it, but can't go wrong with either, IMO! I got really fair value for the M1 stuff, so this was just an update, and wanted to go back to Regular shaft stiffness, from Stiff, due to some issues with my ribs.

M4 over M3, don't waste the money on adjust-ability, unless you feel you really require it. I'm nutting drives with the M4 with much more consistency, and the stock Reg Fuji shaft give me some of the best ball flight I've ever seen or had, personally. A match made in heaven, for me lol

The CF on the Driver and 3 Wood are really a piece of art. Nicest "looking" and best performing clubs I've ever had. Only became a TM customer due to the Adams Golf buyout, otherwise I've been using Adams clubs since day1. We're living in a great age of tech, and data, resulting in some great hardware. I think I'll be playing these for at LEAST 5-7 years, can't say I've been as confident since my CMB's..

Last edited by Dylan86; 04-12-2018 at 04:37 PM..
Appreciate 0