03-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #53
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
I'm eagerly awaiting Diablo 3. I got to play the first stage at BlizzCon 2008 with 3 of my friends(they had multiplayer set up for four players at a time). The game is looking really good. In the stage I was playing, you were escaping from this crumbling building. In the background, there was occasionally a really large monster that was knocking stuff over, which would affect you: walls would crumble, or pillars would fall over to where you were. I was told by my friend who works for Blizzard and got me into BlizzCon 2008 that you would be fighting that monster later in the game.

There were some changes to Diablo 3 from Diablo 2 that might take some getting used to, or just may have been for this point during its development. At BlizzCon'08, you weren't allocating points into your stats at level up, but you were choosing a point into your skills at level up. Maybe this was to make classes more specific (no more tanking Sorcs, or Blessed Hammer Pallys)? It may have also just been at this point in development they hadn't set up points/levels yet.

In any case, Diablo 3 looks awesome, and played really well. They only had 3 playable classes, Wizard, Witch Doctor, and Barbarian at that time. I understand they've made Monk since then. I'm looking forward to this game much more than SC2.
Appreciate 0