06-30-2007, 03:19 AM   #19
yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
Thanks Brad, I got my stuff pretty fast. I am glad to see you back in business and everything. Hopefully things are sorted out by now....

There is something I need to tell you about the products. Generally speaking, I am satisfied with the product. I am happy with the paint and the rear spolier fits pretty good (B+). However, I am not too happy with the splitters and I am going to show you why.

I actually found a big void on the right splitter, shown below.

Since it's kinda located in the bottom part so nothing is really visible when installed. However, I am kinda worried that if I accidently hit something on the bottom, the void will show through easily.

Another problem with the splitters is that the bottom part of the right splitter is a lot thicker comparing to the left splitter, shown below.

Can you see how thinner the left splitter (shown here) comparing to the right splitter (shown in the first two pictures). The piece is so thick that I actually had to get a longer bolt and new washers in order to compensate for the thickness difference. To tell you the truth, I am not much of a picky guy and as long as the splitter looks okay, I am cool with it. But I had to tell you there are plenty of people here who are anal for their stuff. I can't blame them cuz these BMWs are their babies......

I am not looking for any refund or reimbursement, but I am just letting you know that I do expect a little better quality than the stuff I got. I like the fact that you reply emails/pm and ship your items in a very timely manner, but ultimately it's the products that we care the most. So as long as you can do that, I believe you will have no problem doing business around here.....