Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieNuo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
I believe you sell these piggybacks. How do they compare? Looks like the RC works pretty good on this guys X5 M. I'm looking to use one on an X5 M50i, trying now to figured out which one to get.
Yea, I've been selling RaceChip since 2015.
Sold quite a few on G05 X5 M50i too.

What I can say about it, it is not the most aggressive tune out there, but it is the easiest and best engineered.
Majority of my customers has been happy with the product.
Ben, I'm sure this question has been asked 10000000x times, but can the dealer trace it?
My reply will be countered by flash tuner fans for sure.

But, to answer your question.
Anything can be traced. I think the correct question would be, how easy can it be traced.

So, the answer to it, it won't be as easy as flash tune.
Also, in order for them to see it, you'll have to be leaving a good enough trace by red lining it at everytime you drive at every gear.
Because the amount of changes that RaceChip put is very mild and only a couple sensors, unlike other piggyback where will leave trace on EWG, Fuel Rail, and others.
Where more data will be over the factory specs.
Makes sense and def provides a better understanding. What appeals to me most is the fact that it gives a substantial boost without pushing the motor to its limits. From my experience all other options are done by kids with rich dads and bmw employees(both have safety nets). Rather take my chances on a risky investment
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12971.00