beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougieroads View Post
It was the 225e Luxury trim PHEV - Registered in the UK Sept 23 but it doesn't come up as recalled on BMW Recall Check or the UK Government check
I have now received all of my refund, but it took a lot of effort creating stress at home - even though I was completely within my rights.

Research has pointed me to Oct 23 registration and newer to be clear of any recall.
I have decided to stick with BMW and ordered an approved used Active Tourer 225e M Sport PHEV. 5 months old with 4,000 miles on the clock.
There are only 4 Active Tourers within the UK that meet my spec. and not to be recalled.
It's coming from Scotland and the dealer has been very good at sending me videos. I had to pay a very small reservation fee and small transport fee.
Delivery will be to a Click and Collect hub not far from my location and I only pay the full amount on collection. I can still refuse on collection, but the money I would lose is very low. My wife is still not so sure but I'm 100% positive.
Sometimes the company can be hit or miss with customer service.
I’ve had more great experiences over poor experiences so that’s why I stick with the company. They seem to get behind their product.
Appreciate 0