S_McTowelie
Private
Rep
Drives: \

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_McTowelie View Post
Hey Thomas. It will show under the Standard Features drop down on the page where you can track the status. It'll say Deletion of Backup Assistant. Guessing you would have needed to have the package selected that would have included that feature (ie Parking assistance package).

Reached out to sales person to see what the scoop is with my order. I'll report back when I hear anything.
Eventually figured out where standard features was listed and while mine does not say "deletion of back up assist" I also do NOT see back up assist listed as a standard feature. Should I be seeing it or perhaps since I ordered Tuesday it was already removed? This is ridiculous that one would spend $79K on a car to have this type of problem.
My sneaking suspicion given what I'm reading here is (assuming you optioned the Parking Assistance Package): give it a little time for the deletion to show up, seeing the order was just placed. I saw mine change after looking at this thread; my order was placed October 15 and went into Production Begins status last week with a VIN assigned.
Appreciate 0