View Single Post
      03-23-2023, 03:05 AM   #104
SwissBeemer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 X5 50e

Yes I fell like Verde Ermes is quite loud, especially in direct sunlight and on big cars. It will be VERY noticeable in traffic among mostly black/silver/grey cars. But it's obviously a matter of perspective and what you are looking for. While imo it might fit perfectly well on an M2 with a 20yo in it it's definitely too attention drawing for my gf to roll up with on company property in a big X5. Keep in mind though that this is all from the perspective of a European with European culture in general being quite different than American.

There was actually an almost new Java Green X3M with a few kilometers on it for sale while I was in the market for one, but even though it was green the color just wasn't for us. But I agree that if given the option I wouldn't buy a car in black or silver. It just makes almost any car too boring. (Said the guy who drives a black 7-Series. )

Seems people have different opinions on colors which is good since I enjoy seeing cars I like in different colors, even if I wouldn't buy them myself. Circling back to the topic of this thread: Unfortunately the X5 LCI color options are very limited/boring so we will only see the few X5 LCI in exciting colors that went the rather expensive "Individual" route.

Last edited by SwissBeemer; 03-23-2023 at 03:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
arRod1981922.00