View Single Post
      03-09-2021, 07:02 PM   #7
PREDATOR 007
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Alot View Post
Tough choice, but I will share my experience.

I just dropped off my new car today for PPF. I was planning to just do full front + ceramic, but I ended up wrapping almost the entire car. I was really proud of myself at delivery for declining all of the usual upsells, but then I went hog wild on detailing.

Anyways - I’m getting full front, fenders, doors, rear bumper, side skirt. The only thing I’m not going with PPF on is top and rear quarter panel. I’m also getting 4 times ceramic coating + wheel coating and interior leather coating. Detailer is keeping it for two weeks, but they do very meticulous work.

My vehicle is Tanz Blue with ivory/blue extended merino, so it is a tough one to keep looking new. I’m also not leasing it, so it seemed like a way to protect my “investment”. We’ll see how I feel about it in 5-6 years. Most of the luxury vehicles in the shop seemed to be getting the full wrap though for what it’s worth.
What did that end up costing you?

I just had the PPF on the entire front only and 2 coats of ceramic. If I'm paying for a full wrap, I'm doing it a few years later and changing the entire color of the car at that point.
Appreciate 0