View Single Post
      09-18-2019, 09:01 AM   #77
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I walked into a bathroom at work this afternoon. There was only one person in there at the time, and he was sitting in the handicapped stall carrying on a conversation on speaker phone. I tip-toed into the next stall...and hit the Sloan valve flush lever so that the person on the other end of the call knew that they were talking to someone sitting on the crapper (surely the topic of another survey thread).....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Not only do I do the same thing every time, I feel we should all be duty-bound to do this as well.

The last time this happened, the dude was being all flirty with the person on the other end, asking when are they going to go on a date, he thinks she's hot, and all that. Instead of going to the urinal, I went into the stall next to his and peed into the toilet. Which of course sounds insanely loud when your stream hits the deep water in the bowl...
Life champions....both of you gents. A tip of the hat to both of you.

From this day forward, anytime that I enter a public restroom and someone is on the phone, I will do everything in my ability to ensure that the person on the other end of the phone call will know the environment of the other individual.
Appreciate 5
vreihen1614882.00
Rmtt8206.00
RickFLM410873.00
Darth One6612.50
UncleWede17872.50