View Single Post
      07-15-2019, 03:20 PM   #25
s0211
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 F90 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
Damn dude, what city was this that you lived in?
I’m starting to think i live in a sweet spot.
Nobody thieves like that around here bc every serious responsible adult with any possessions at all collects guns and is always carrying. , and i mean every adult.

And they cant wait to teach a baddie a lesson.
So yea, these are not any concerns i ever have.

however, there are bums that go pulling on car door handles at early morning hours,
i get reports on my ring app

but its always morons that leave their doors unlocked, and then they cry “break in last night” on the app

and i always grill them about being an airhead, ESPECIALLY when they say “thief got my gun out my glovebox!” then i really give them an education.
but that’s where i live: ppl leave their cars unlocked 24/7 even when a gun is in there (low crime, but also low iQ scores)

but thered be car break in report on the ring app like almost every morning. everybody always coddled the “victims” until i got on there and was like “ hey its your fault, stop posting non-crimes, and good job letting your gun be stolen to be used in a murder that wont be traceable. then tell them to read about tort law.
and i havent had an annoying 7am ring! crime report alarm go off in weeks.
Sounds like some of your neighbors have an overconfident sense of security in your area. That'll never slide here lol
I lived in Oakland my entire life and very recently moved south to LA and people have a hard time believing me when I say "it's not THAT bad." lol
If what I mentioned isn't bad enough, there has been a string of rear license plates getting stolen/swapped from my neighborhood since california banned dealership plates. My guess is they're stealing plates to get on express lanes and to pass toll without having to pay the fee because cameras are linked with the DMV and whoever the plate is registered to, gets the bill.
Appreciate 1