View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #19
m3_08
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 conv, IX M60, model Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecor1 View Post
Is it possible to add the same VIN# to 2 different Connected Drive logins? Standard scenario... want 1 login for me, 1 for my wife.

I know I can log her in using my login/password but she'd like her own driver profile in iDrive and it seems you need to have another login for that to work properly. I've read the BMW Connected Drive FAQ () but the answer on this is still not 100% clear.. searched forums, doesn't seem like anyone posts a definitive answer or process on this either. Some folks seemed to just do it and it worked, other said it removed the car from their account when they added to another.. others said you need to modify the ESA to add the second Connect Drive account

I know I can just do it and see what happens.. but... everything with Connected Drive and the app is actually working beautifully right now and I'd prefer not to screw it up!!

So has anyone done it? If so, can you please share your steps?
had the same problem and genius helped me over the phone:
first you need to add second user under your connected account USING computer. (cant be done from the phone!). It will ask for her email and password. Follow the steps.
After its all set up from the connected drive COMPUTER screen you can go with HER keys to the car and login in the car with her email/pswrd and create her profile. Will be associated with her keys.
And last set up an app on her phone.
Appreciate 0