View Single Post
      03-02-2020, 07:36 PM   #40
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
There is some nuances that probably need ferreting out. What are you and your wife's ethnicities, and your age. I can see where an old school mom from the old country tries to get more involved in some young 20 something's household. Tread lightly though. At the end of the day, it's easy to get mad in the moment, especially as things build, but you'll regret it if you do something rash. I'd bring it up with the wife every single time.
Actually, I was just thinking your thoughts--we cant really give opinion without knowing this info. It really makes a difference. One thing I have found is generally woman have a better sense of what is cleaner and looks better as far as household issues..maintenance, repairs and preventative..forget it. But all in all, since we don't know many variables such as who the guests are we can't realistically give a viable opinion.