View Single Post
      01-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #34
verruckt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, G05 X5, Gen 2 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
I just got a message that my camera has arrived at my dealership. They’ll be installing it on Wednesday, and am hopeful this will fix this problem.

I’m pretty happy since the original ETA was March.

verruckt - maybe you can get your car fixed now since the cameras are arriving ...if you haven’t gone for lemon law by now. If you haven’t gone for lemon, your dealer hopefully has stepped up with a loaner at the very least you now!
BMW NA has stepped up as of Friday and paid for a rental car for the time being. I had to write to those two execs though to get the ball moving sadly... The rental car wasn't the easiest to get either, but it is what it is.

I also haven't heard word about the camera yet. Last I heard from other sources is that they should be in around mid this week, which aligns with your Wednesday install. Maybe the shipment came in early. I also heard there are a lot on back order across the country so other dealers are clearly having the same issue.

Hopefully this fixes the issue and gets behind us. I love the car otherwise, but this has been a completely unneeded and unwanted headache that was horribly handled. I guess I could call it a clusterfk

Sucks I have another vehicle to repair now too on top of this
Appreciate 0