View Single Post
      12-02-2019, 08:15 AM   #36
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

I just don't understand how they can drag their feet this poorly. If it isn't ready, then fine...but don't advertise it on your literature or feature it as a selling point. Furthermore, we're all paying for it as it is built into the cost of the car. I would really appreciate and hope that BMW would extend it a year for everyone. Whether you own or lease, they need to do something. People who own should get an extension on services that are NOT available. The people leasing should get a prorated refund or some other rebate/discount for future use.

We are not even talking about features that are out and unstable...that is a whole other discussion. The real salt in the wound is when logging into the ConnectedDrive site and seeing Remote Software Upgrades as Recommended Services for my vehicle...it's a joke! If they didn't build vehicles that were fun and rock solid...I think they would see much more people jumping ship.

Hey BMW...stop building random vehicles and fix what you have...it's turning into half assed attempts with big grills and other stupidity. I wouldn't trust those gyroscopic cup holders to not throw hot coffee on my junk.
Appreciate 0