Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
Its where we stay also, just south from Coligny towards Sea Pines rear entrance. We rent from family friends block off beach, $1K in season for 2 story cabana/townhouse with 50 ft shared pool in rear. "Hilton Head Cabanas" if you have not stayed there, check out. My mom live lived right off island until 2019 when she passed...we go down at least twice a year..going June this year, and first week of October. (Nantucket August)

There is a ton to do there, or nothing at all.. no signs or billboards or go karts...peace lol

Are you a Kenny B's fan ? I have his Jambalaya recipe...mmmmmm
Haven't stayed there, but know where its at. We've stayed at the Breakers a couple times. (pretty cheap off-season), most recently we had another couple with us and we stayed at North Shore Place. Really nice 2 bedroom condo's just to the east of Coligny plaza.

Absolutely love the fact there is literally zero neon signs on the whole island. Gives you a feel you're in another country. very peaceful.

I have not been to Kenny B's. I'll have to make a point to get over there next time we are there. We frequent Hudson's, Frosty Frog, Crazy Crab, Big Bamboo, to name a few. For special occasions, we go to Coast, which is in Sea Pines.
Appreciate 0