Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X7 M60i

My thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00ts View Post
I'd like to hear your feedbacks about my build:

X5 4.0 xDrive
Carbon black
Coffee vernasca (still unsure between coffee or ivory white -- previously had ivory + carbon black on my 740 and really loved the contrasty look. However, we now have 2 children who love to put their shoes on the seats )
Aluminum dark mesh trim (or anthracite brown poplar matte trim)
M sport package
21" wheel (style 741M) -- for the staggered look
M sport brakes
3rd row seat
Executive package
Multi contour seats
Heated seats + steering & armrest
Acoustic glass
Harman Kardon
Extended Shadowline trim

Would love to hear feedbacks, especially about coffee + aluminum dark mesh combo or poplar matte, as well as ivory white + aluminum dark mesh or poplar matte. If anyone has pictures of these, I'd love to see them.

TIA

1. Highly suggest getting the anthracite brown poplar matte trim. It looks and feels amazing and I get tons of compliments on it. Personal choice, but I wasn't impressed with the aluminum mesh in the showroom.

2. I have the 21 inch wheels. One thing to note is the lack of a lot of tire choices that fit. I got 21 because I wanted the Orbit Grey color option and the summer performance tires are super sticky and great, but I think they won't have too much tread life.

3. Get the Merino. Feels incredible.

4. Stick with the 40i. The 50i is unnecessary power for 99% of all driving. The transmission shifts really smooth in conjunction with the 40i's I-6 engine so passing and accelerating are still effortless. Also, the 50i has much worse fuel economy.
Appreciate 0