10-08-2020, 02:35 PM   #42
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5/40i View Post
Hello there, first of all, I don’t know why such a simple post became a criticize post for no reason so men don’t pay attention to these haters ,I did ask the question I had because I want to tune my x5 in the near future and you are the first I see that actually have one on the 40i x5, so please I would like updates on your tune as the time goes on ,but yeah dont paid attention to other comments, have you thought on exhaust? I know Gthaus is working on one as well in a videoclip for sound.
There was no intention to criticize. I wanted to understand the reasoning. I still don't.

Why did that lead to posts that you perceive as criticism you may ask? That's because Noelle has a reputation--a reputation that many believe includes them posting their own accolades as supposed consumers. It's tough to distinguish reality from underhanded marketing.

In addition, they abuse novice potential customers by publishing restrictions that prevent their tunes from being comparably tested.

These things and so many occurrences of unsubstantiated posts (sorry, OP, but just like yours) that *always* --and I mean every single time--come from apparent customers that have no online history/credibility/reputation... combined, they've caused these skeptical responses seeking some, any kind of validation.
Appreciate 1
GrussGott18183.50