dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330indy View Post
BT is an excellent value
I only got it because I never see it and I hear all this hype about it. Honestly for the price I think it's pretty good. However I'm not one of these people than can smell leather and cinnamon and shit so. I think the price is the selling point for BT. I think is was like $25 or something like that and honestly... I would drink it noooo problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
BT sits on shelves around here, it is pretty mediocre IMO. I will give a heads up, the 1792 Small Batch is the only one I really don't like that much. If you don't like it you might still like the full proof, bib, single barrel, etc.
Hmmmm didn't even notice it was small batch. It's the only one they had so I picked it up. Honestly I think it's good, has slightly more bite than woodford and buffalo but also has a slightly more complex flavor. Couldn't tell you what it is that makes it so. Just seems to have "other" flavors in there compared to BT and woodford.

In the end I would honestly not care if any of these were served to me somewhere. I am happy drinking any of them. The only one that I can immediately identify and hate is Jim Bean.
Appreciate 0