01-05-2024, 07:53 PM   #21
SpeedBuggy
Comfortably Numb
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 x1/'13 X3/'06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i   [0.00]
[QUOTE=Esteban;30788233]Another thing I notice a lot of people do is drive at night with their brights on. At least it looks like brights. Probably not always brights as some people these days upgrade their lights. Very rude imo when those cars are coming at you and you can barely see because their lights are so bright. After they pass sometimes I see spots from their ridiculously bright lights, whether they’re ‘brights’ or upgraded headlights. I think there are laws regarding upgrading your lights like that but not sure if they’re enforced.

I agree that these new vehicle lights are an issue. Factory lights and even the aftermarket lights are ridiculously bright. I believe the new Honda's and Acura 's have dual headlights on each side. Pickup Trucks, Jeep Wranglers, and Large SUV's are especially irritating.

I suffer with the start of cataracts and these headlights are brutal. The problem with cataracts is that when you are diving head on towards these lights, the cataract distorts/fractures the light causing it to be brighter than they really are. Try this with a long line of cars coming toward you, it's miserable.
Appreciate 2
M_Six17112.00
Esteban44366.50