08-26-2020, 07:19 PM   #2
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255zr View Post
Last year I took possession of an M3 Competition replacing a base M3. I chipped it with a Dinan Stage one. That thing was a beast and by far and away the best car I ever had. It was a fully loaded and I loved that car. This winter we bought a cottage up north of Montreal and I was sad because my car wouldn’t be able to get me here in the winter time.

So i put on leasebusters and given the current pandemic I was thinking of waiting to get a new car. However, being a car freak I got an X5 M50i fully loaded instead. I’m surprised to admit that i not miss my old car at all. This car is insane!!!! I cannot believe that an X5M would be better. So happy so so far with it.

I did have an issue with with the air conditioning once (which has been covered in multiple threads, but the issue has not shown its ugly again). I didn’t have much choice as I contacted my dealer on a Wednesday and got this car on Friday 2 days letter.
Congrats and great looking X5. You can fix the first posted vertical image by reducing the height to less than 1500px.

Appreciate 0