Private First Class
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ND40oz View Post
I'm not here to argue. If someone in a foreign country can open a US bank account without an SSN and a US address, put funds in it without anything needed to be reported and write a personal check to purchase a vehicle so they can immediately export it, then yes, I'm wrong. I'll happily admit that if that is the case.
See my advice above.
Huh

I believe you'ed be in luck if you look up a dealer in Virginia (DMV) area , Alexandria, VA or Silver Spring, MD .. I personally remember these guys do sell some on and off...

You definitely DO NOT have to be a US citizen nor have a SSN to buy one... opening a US bank account is an easy thing to do .. passport and an address in US (can be a friend or a relative) and your physical forign address for W84 form (forign tax exempt form) stating you are a forign passport holder and so on... (this info is coming from personal experience)

Many dealers do give you the hassle of having the car for 6months but you can definitely find a way with them.. especially that these two states deal with many forign diplomats and people around .. so they are more lenient...

If not you can always get a good deal from UAE bimmers (similar prices of those in US) plus having higher specs as standard options and plus they'ed ship immediately
Appreciate 0