View Single Post
      03-14-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
H2ONarvon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 53' DeSoto Wagon

Sorry I can't answer your question. I came here looking for same answer...and 40i vs M50i....and Grigio Telesto Pearl (I'd get Dravit with M50i).

Anyway, BMW USA has a link to 'BMW Individual' under the BMW Experience at the bottom of the page. But there is no link from that page to the Individual Visualizer...

https://visualizer.bmw-individual.co...=en&dc=1-1#top

I did see in the BMW Individual Build, that the 40i is in the drop down selection. I just don't know how or if the CA can order these?

Lastly, I was at the Buena Park BMW in late December 2020 and they had an X5 M50i on the floor with Grigio Telesto Pearl. I was told it was a dealer Demo from factory.

Let us know what you find out. TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo2134 View Post
Its almost that time, I'm torn between 40i and M50i but thats a separate conversation. If I go with the 40i I at least want to get a special individual paint on it to make up for the lack of the V8 and DHP

My question here is can you orders the serial ind paints such as tanzanite blue and ametrin as a special order since theyre no longer "standard" upgrades on the 40i? Also, if I want a true individual paint such as Grigio Telesto how would I go about having that put on my build since I cannot send a build with it to the dealer? Does he have to manually go in and put in the color code?

Tyia
Appreciate 0