04-10-2021, 01:05 PM   #6
Tritan84
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
Well, it is time for me to sell my 2019 BMW X5 40i M Sport with every option other than B&W system, night vision, or Tow package. This vehicle is fully loaded with all of the packages available. Drives like a dream, gets 24+ MPG, and is great with the massaging and ventilates seats, cooling/heating cup holders, and the wonderful drive assist modes.

Comes with:
M Sport Package
Executive Package
Luxury Seating Package
Premium Package 2
Parking Package
Leather Wrapped Dashboard
Black Extended Marino Leather Interior
Acoustic Glass
HK Premium Sound (with optional BAVSOUND upgrade).
Premium 21” wheels
M Sport Brakes (Blue Calipers)

Vehicle also has a full front end PPE protective film installed and a ceramic coating on the rest of the body.

Vehicle also comes with BMW factory carpet and all weather floor mats, and BMW all weather cargo mat, and buyer has the option of getting a complete BAVSOUND Stage 1 speaker upgrade of the price is agreed upon. (I have the speakers, new in the box, ready for you to install.

The X5 currently has 28K on the odometer and has just received its oil change at BMW here in Savannah, GA. This vehicle looks great and drives even better! Asking price is $59K or best offer. Priced for quick sale. (Most comparably equipped vehicles are selling for well over 60K).

Reason for sale is that I am in the Army and will be getting shipped out to the Middle East this summer. Would like to sell before I go, but I am also very ok with keeping it.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

Thanks,

Jason
Appreciate 0