Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINISI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by avex8 View Post
I'll pick glc63 over any x5 any day. Bmw interior look so cheap compare to Mercedes.
Having never owner either brand I can honestly say their are very few Mercedes that have appealed to me over the last 25 yrs. I feel their styling leaves much to be desired both in exterior and interior designs. Sometimes looking guady and over-designed. BMW has always kept their designs traditional, timeless and understated which fits my personality a lot more.

If I was a social media addict and wanted everything from little kids to grandmas to think I "made it" I would pick the Mercedes.

If I cared more about simple/clean lines and the driving experience more than what others thought about me definitely a BMW.
Very well said.

A coworker and I have rival cars (I have the X6 50i Msport while he has the GLC Coupe, 6 cylinder engine)While my car is higher tier in every aspect, most of our less knowledgeable coworkers usually show mild surprise when my car proves to be the better of the two.

When I say better of the two, I'm not trying to come off as arrogant or pompous, but that most things people compare between BMW and Mercedes-Benz, (price / Performance / power / prestige since the GLC is a blatant copy of the X6 / aesthetics and build quality which I understand are subjective) my car is simply higher tier. The badge has no weight in this comparison.

Even though the ignorant may belive the tri star badge makes his car better than the rounded on mine, it just a fact that my BMW is superior to his Mercedes in this particular case
Attached Images