Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
I've been thinking about Dinantronics. Had it on the F15 X5 and the M235. Didn't see the tune for the G05. I'll go back and have another look.
Read this thread. After Dinan finally delivered a non-broken unit, DINANtronics Sport is easy to install, inexpensive, and is working great. I now drive default SportPlus and RaceMode
Reminds of the F15. Did you order it through Dinan or the dealership? I got my previous tune from Budds and it was $400.
DINANtronics Sport is not exactly a tune (at least not the way I think about a tune ie ECU parameters modification in software). It's a module that is plugged in between turbo boost sensors and the ECU and modifies the sensor signals in line to the ECU to ask for more (or less in Valet Mode) boost.

I got it here: https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/products/d440-0047. This is a physical shop with online delivery near me. Great guys, stuck it out with me to solve the Dinan bad units problem. Mention my real name (which you know) and they will definitely remember me and make sure a bad/old Dinan unit doesn't slip through.
Perfect.
2021 330i XDrive Alpine White M-Sport
Appreciate 0