Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dliner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
So far I am loving it. I work from home so I also use it for my work monitor. Unfortunately I, my entire family have had that damn stomach virus for 6 of the 8 days I've had it. So I have not had a chance to play with it much between playing nurse!

Did not go with the x34 because of all of the posted issues with it (still!). If I lived in Europe I would have tried the X34a. That model corrected all of the issues however it is not sold in the USA. There is a video on youtube from last summer where Acer was showing off the X34P. They said it would be out by the end of the year (2016) but it has been delayed over and over again.

Did not go with the Asus because the design is too out there for the room.

I would have tried the Samsung....but it has that cheap white Apple looking plastic for the back. Again not good for my room.

I can say from the limited time I've used the monitor it is awesome. The curve really immerses you in whatever it is you are doing.
Thanks for your input. I currently have a x27 and looking for another(bigger) monitor and wanted to see other options. My predator has been stellar despite the problems I've read.

Mad also the ti came out 2 months after I got the 1080 but we already knew it was coming.
Downloading the demo for Doom right now on Steam. I'm going to be shocked if my 670 FTW can push any decent settings. But I'll report back how the monitor performs!