Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4

Garage List
2016 BMW F82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by catch View Post
Mine are all owner occupied as well. Thinking back, I believe we have the same "no oil changes and major automotive work" as well. I don't think they say anything about washing.

I do my interior down there.

As long as you're courteous to your neighbors, I feel like no one will complain. No complaints means no issues in my opinion
That's what I am thinking. The garage is really an exterior parking deck that isn't enclosed. It is pretty nasty from all the sand/salt from the roads this winter and they tend to power wash it down once or twice a year.

It just blows my mind how some people get all upset when someone who actually knows what they are doing can take precautions to prevent messes when they work on their cars. There are morons that clearly have a leaky oil pan gasket with 3 foot wide oil spills under their car that never seem to do anything about it. I could go as far as using one of those car wash mats to capture all the runoff, but it doesn't really appear people are worried about it.

Hopefully, I'll get out of the condo life in a few more years. I just don't like people all up in my business and want to be left alone when I am truly not impacting their way of life. People in the DC metro are weird and seem not to ever interact with one another unless they are pissed off at you for something that they don't agree with.

ED 8/18 - PCD 10/19 | 2016 F82 M4 6MT | Alpine White | CF Roof | CF Trim | Black Extended Leather | Executive Package | Lighting Package | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" 437M Black Wheels

Last edited by MrSmileyDC; 05-05-2015 at 10:45 PM..
Appreciate 0