05-31-2016, 08:09 AM   #21624
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Yeah man, I'm exhausted. It's a Wifi based network, got locks that can be disengaged remotely and scheduled timers for certain components and sections of the house, various motion sensor combinations and digital floor plans, etc. And I just finished my morning session at the gym. I feel good, though. Got some size coming on, pause.

Oh man! Well, as long as he had a place to stay. Are you okay, by the way? LMAO. I don't think I've ever heard you talk about hanging out with your neighbors.
That's some pretty techy shit. Thought about getting a security system, but I just put up a sign in front of the house for a security system. Pretty neat though, now you just need that doorbell thing that sends video when people are on your porch.

Yeah I'm good, usually find ways of fucking myself up one way or another lol. I'm really good friends with my one neighbor, hang out quite a bit. I'll shoot hoops with his kid, his little daughter likes to come over and pet the guinea pig and stuff, cool little fam.
Appreciate 0