Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgnmpl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Did you activate the adaptive function in Idrive? I am on 03/2020 and it works in my car.

I think it only works with navigation set to a destination. Not 100 % sure. But maybe that is the problem?
This feature is region based, when I went to Germany for my holidays couple of months ago my car behaved differently then it is in a Poland (auto speed setting, auto breaking in corners etc). I was hoping that they will make it available in Poland also in 7/2020 as I was hoping for polish assistant to work. At least BMW was promising to make it work this year.

What I’m also missing and I don’t know if I should get it is the Tesla like view in the instrument cluster (where you can see your car and other cars in lanes) - wasn’t that feature already available in 3/2020? What am I missing? I have fully equipped X5 with all radars, cameras etc. At least I believe I do.
That function is called Assited Driving view. It can be selected in idrive menu for content of the display in your dashboard.

I have it and it works. I don't know if it was from factory? It had 07/2019 or after the update to 03/2020.

I didn't realize that in Europe drive assist functions could be different. I hope they will make it available for you.
Appreciate 0