View Single Post
      03-15-2019, 06:12 AM   #2281
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

So here is an interesting one that I have noticed for years. We have a guy at our gym who only comes because his company pays for the membership. Very odd guy.

He doesn't work out, just uses the facility. He comes in the front door and heads straight to the back locker rooms to hit the toilet, shower, and dress for work.

Comes out of the shower unclothed, and proceeds to sit on the corner of a bench with nothing underneath him. Also always pulls the floor fan directly in front of him and cranks it up to the max. Sits there for awhile getting air dried, then dresses and leaves for work. Needless to say...I never use that bench to sit anything on.

And he is a huge guy (350+) that needs to exercise. You can hear him huffing and puffing just trying to breath as you are opening the locker room doors.

I asked one guy about it before who has spoken with him, and he said that the guy said "why pay for water and utilities at his place when he can come to the gym which is on the way to his job".????